Sunday, January 16, 2011

Welcome Little One

Let's see...where to start.  I used my Copic Markers to color the digital image (maker unknown).  Sure do love those copics.  The cardstock is by Bazzill and the blue plaid paper  is by Paper Pizazz.  The Blue/Yellow print paper is by Disney, manufactured and distributed by EK Success Ltd., and the white cardstock is Cryogen White by Paper Temptress.  The white lace was purchased at Joann's, the yellow on top of that was purchased on a trip to England several years ago.  The ribbon/bow is from May Arts.  So now I finally have one card done (after several days of pondering what to do with the floral print).  Now I also have a big mess in my craft room.  Alas, it's time to clean AGAIN!  My biggest problem is I get so many ideas and try to do them all at the same time so I don't forget what I wanted to do.  Then I have a huge mess and a dozen or so cards half done!! lol  Well, if that's the least of my problems in life then I'm doing pretty well.  So get your ideas together, sit down at your craft table and have a go at whatever comes to mind.  It's so therapeudic.  TaTa for now.   ps  I'll get new pics on the blog tomorrow.  Seems the shade made them darker at the bottom :(
Here's a close up of my little tyke.  I used Stickles all around the cloud.

I purchased these adorable little baby booties from Lili of the Valley.  They are attached to the bow with a silver metal spiral.

1 comment:

  1. Wowwwwwww a beautiful card! Love your colouring and shading.. and the papers and colours go so well together! See? Easy isn't it? hehe
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete