Sunday, January 23, 2011

Pink Wedding

Well, it's another cold day here.  The low tomorrow is supposed to get down to -10 degrees.  Brrrr!!  Let me start by saying good moring to Christine and Christine, both in the UK.  lol  Sounds like some kind of fancy retail store!  Abercrombie and Fitch, Christine and Christine! 

Thank you to Christine (#2) for the lovely comment you recently left.  I enjoy making these cards, but it's extra nice when somebody else appreciates your efforts, especially a fellow crafter.   You asked me where I got my doilies.  From Walmart in the wedding department (all of a 6' area).  I went there the other day but they were all out, so I'll have to keep looking for more of them :(   So again, my thanks to both Christines for your most welcome comments.  Hugs and happy crafting!!

New on the blog today is "Pink Wedding".  The image is from a digital stamp, creator unknown.  The couple is colored with Copics.  Manufacturer of print paper unknown.  Solid cardstock is by Bazzill.  Flowers are from Recollections and butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch with a bit of Stickles glitter glue on it.  A tiny bit more of the glitter glue on her crown and some Glossy Accents by Inkssentials on her veil and this card is ready to be given to a deserving couple.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah Christine and Christine --- here we come!
    Love the flowers you've used on that card... I think I'm going to have to stock up!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card. Teresa xx

    ReplyDelete