Friday, January 28, 2011

A Toast to Love


Another from my little stack of cards I'm building here.  Stamp is from a card making program on my computer and colored (what there is of it) with copics.  Background print card stock is by Basic Grey and solid is from Bazzill.  Flowers are from Wild Orchids.  I put Glossy Accents by Inkssentials on the goblets to give it the look of real glass.  And if you can see it, there is a 'vine' on top of the lace trim.  That's a Martha Stewart punch. 

Hubbie's been working out of state, coming home on weekends.  He was able to come in one night early this week :)
So I hate to leave you but I've got to get dinner/supper/tea ready.  Have a great night/morning!  Thanks for stopping. 

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! This is just gorgeous!! LOVE the added lace!! TFS! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. What gorgeous lace, its beautiful.
    Love those glasses too. This card could be for lots of different celebrations. Really nice.
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, I love those papers :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Colleen, it's me again, I have left a little something for you on my blog, I do hope that you will accept :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning card hon...... LOVE those colours and you're really got the knack with the flowers.....
    Hugs
    Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Coleen Love this image very pretty, great colour combo & the lace & flowers are gorgeous stunning creation..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card coleen.the image is fab and i love your gorgeous lace and flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Coleen, I found your blog after I saw that Jackie has given you an award. What a lovely card and what a lovely blog too, your cards are so nice and I like your use of flowers in your designs, something I love to use too. CoB

    ReplyDelete