Monday, January 31, 2011

Off on Holiday

No card today ladies.  I'm just dropping in for a few to let you all know I'll be on holiday in southern California for the next two weeks visiting my parents.  They are close to 90 now but still doing well.  I try to make this trip twice a year to see them.  So, needless to say, there will be no cards coming from this direction for a while.  And when I get back, I have some shopping to do to replenish my stock!  Oh gosh darn...more shopping?? lol lol  So have a wonderful time crafting while I'm gone.  I'm jealous as I'll miss making my own cards.  I'll be watching blogs so I hope to see lots of lovely new creations!  Take care....xo Coleen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Coleen, hope you have a lovely trip and find your parents well. Enjoy the shopping trip and hope you bag lots of crafting goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your stay in SD hon..... I'll miss you on the net!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete