Thursday, January 20, 2011

A Mixed Bunch

Hello Christine.  lol I can say that since nobody else will see this blog.  Kinda cool.  Anyway, I was busy last night as you can see.  I won't put all the ingredients down as most parts on each card are the same supplier.  Let me know if you have any suggestions.  Must save $$ for more copics.  Not too many, 20 or so should do it.  hmmm, 20 or so this month I should be saying! hehe!!  I'm being good restraining myself.  Must do so until March as I'll be spending a bit of money with Mom next month.  Okay, I'm off to take a short nap.  I've exhausted myself...must recharge my batteries.  xo







3 comments:

  1. They may be a mixed bunch - but all absolutely STUNNING! I hope you've got them on Etsy.... I'm sure they'd do well - Etsy seems much more used over in the US than it is here.
    I love the square doily on the bottom one - where did you get that from? And the bride and groom... they're ALL coloured so perfectly!
    Well done you!!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coleen just hopped over to see what Christine is raving about..blooming eck girl where you bin hiding??? I should say a BIG welcome to blogland wev'e ALL been a newbie feeling our way about but I,m sure by the standard of these awesome creations on show here you,ll soon be entering challs??? stunning craettions truly..& yes WHERE do you get your Square diolies from..not very available in UK..very well presented to..cant wait for the nxt batch..

    smiles from ANOTHER Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi x I found your blog through Christines (Nanaseaside) and what a treat! the cards above are so beautiful and I love the way they are all different x Look forward to your future creations too! x Leigh x

    ReplyDelete