Thursday, January 27, 2011

We Do

Good Morning Ladies!  I hope it's nice and sunny where you live today.  We just missed being hit by yet another huge snow storm.  I don't think white is my favourite colour.  lol 
I just noticed that I've used this image before.  I must like it!  Anyway, here we go with ingredients!  Digital Image...creator unknown.  Before I knew it was proper to save the creator's name I was saving all my digi's as they were.  Now I know better!   All cardstock is by Bazzil, patterned paper is by Inspirables, both purchased at either Joann's or Michael's (I hear Christine L in England saying "I've been there!!!").  Flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and Prima.  I used Glossy Accents on her veil and a bit of Sticklets glitter on her 'crown'.  The butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch with a layer of Stickles on it.  The yellow 'lace' border is from a MS punch.  Image coloured with copics.

So glad to see all you new followers.  What a pleasant surprise for me!  I had no idea when Christine L talked me into doing this blog where it would go.  This is fun!  So many talented ladies out there.

I'm sitting here looking at my card thinking I'm not totally happy with the Groom's jacket.  I think I'll go tweak it a bit!

Have a great day girls.  See you again in a day or so! byeeeeeee 


6 comments:

  1. WOW what a stunning card, luv the colour combo & fab layout.

    xx Lizzy xx :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Coleen am in love with this gorgeous wedding image gorgeous soft colours & its fine stop tweeking..great fun this blogging now of you go a hopping ..LOL...


    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, especially the lace treatments. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Hon
    Another fab card! You're leaving me behind...... though I did managed to get one up tonight!! lol
    And well done on your following!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card coleen.the image is gorgeous and i love your beautiful colours and flowers :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so adorable Coleen
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete