Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thank You

This one might be an easy card to make, but the tools that were used to create it are all new to me.  I've been out of stamping/card making for a few years and am finding all kinds of new 'toys' on the market.  New to me at least!!
So, I used my Nestabilities to make the center two squares.  These are layered on to black hammered cardstock.  This is placed on a shiny Bazzill cardstock that has been run thru the Sizzix Embossing Template.  The flower is courtesy of Spellbinders Shapeabilities using shiny Bazzill cardstock.  All is put together and layered on to more black cardstock.  I love to use two colors on cards, especially when one of them is black.  As I work with my new found friends I'm sure I'll be creating some real masterpieces!!  Hmmm, best get crafting! 

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Masterpiece number one methinks! Wish i was there playing with you playing with your nesties and folders etc... xx

    ReplyDelete