Thursday, December 16, 2010

Christmas is coming

Well, Christmas will be here before we know it.  Soon we'll all be lounging around with full tummy's and mounds of candy and cookies waiting to be eaten.  I've not done much this past week as my creative side took a short vacation.  I received a large order from Sizzix today so obviously I can't wait to give them a try.  I'm also waiting on another order of copics.  Gosh, I'm hopeless with them.  But I think one more order after this and I should have everything I need.  For now!  lol

Hopefully in the next few days I can find some time to craft, in between errands and cleaning!!  I think I need to get my priorities straight,  craft first, clean later!!!  OK, I'm off for now.  Have a great week.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh I wish i was there to play with your new Sizzix order! And glad you're getting on with your Copics too. I'm also a bit like you in that I haven't made anything this last week - been busy writing the cards and getting them posted!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete