Saturday, December 11, 2010

Pretty Young Girl

Here's another easy one.  I colored this "Flower Girl" digital stamp (author unknown) with my new copics.  LOVE THEM!!!!
She's layered on to several 'sets' of cardstock.  The middle has been run thru one of my Fiskars crimpers.  The bottom one was done with a Sizzix "Burlap" Embossing Folder.  I know it's not spring yet, but I find I'm drawing to the yummy colors of sherbert.  Now that Christmas is almost here there won't be as big a need for 'winter' cards.  Besides, these are great pictures for me to practice my shading on.  I still need to work on that scanner.  Her color looks quite pale here but I assure you, on the card, it looks good (I followed the tutorial by Suzanne Dean and used the correct three copics). 

Hope you are having a nice warm day wherever you are!  It was 7 degrees F. when I woke yesterday morning, today it was 26.  Enough to confuse anyone!  It's supposed to cool back down tomorrow.  26 isn't cool enough?  Well, I'm sitting here at my computer with one of my cats lying between me and the keyboard, so I'm sure there are at least one or two typos in this.  They'll get fixed eventually!  The typos, not the cats lol.  I just noticed, I forgot to use my highlighter pen on her.  Well, next time.   And until next time, take care and have a wonderfully crafty day! 

1 comment:

  1. She is soooooooo sweet! Love the way you've used that burlap folder too! x

    ReplyDelete