Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Baby Boy


Hello ladies.  Sorry about the long 'vacation'.  I've been busy busy busy lately and it seems photographing my cards ended up bottom on the totem pole.  I've been in the purge mode lately, clearing closets, drawers and anything else that stores STUFF.  So now all that stuff is gone.  And do I have any empty cupboards as a result?  NO!  How in the heck did I fit it all in there to begin with?  lol  Anyway, I've been working on cards but haven't, as I said, taken the time to take pics of any.  So....here we are with pics galore.  I'll only post a few of them however.  Many are similar so it wouldn't do for me to load up the Internet with duplicates! 

Now, this card.  Background paper is from my never ending stash (although it's ending soon as I took most of it and put it in a box to sell at a craft sale).  Flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts, coloring done with Copics and border punch is from Martha Stewart.  Stamp is "Happy Family" from Stampavie.

Have a wonderful day/evening all.  Hope everything is good in your world. 

3 comments:

  1. Awwww thats so lovely! and I'm glad you're back!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card coleen.the image is fab and i love your delicate colours. :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This care look good by it color combinations.Card are look really nice.

    iPhone 4 pay & go

    ReplyDelete