Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Baaaaaaack!!!!

Well, I'm finally home and all settled in from my trip...which by the way was excellent.  I left single digit temperatures to bask in the warm sun of southern California for two weeks.  Say ahhhhhh!!!  Mum and Dad are doing well for their ages I think and Mum especially is not showing her age at all.  She looks like she's still in her low 80's (she'll be 90 this summer).  I'm trying to get back into the swing of things here, spending a little time each day in my craft room...and all I have to show for it is this one card!  Sheesh! lol  I did work on a couple wedding cards last night but they aren't ready yet.  I need more flowers.  Hopefully my Wild Orchid order will come in soon!  Well, off to get this one lone card posted.  Have a wonderful week all!  xo

No comments:

Post a Comment